Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Mojo Monday–Happy Holidays

Mondays sometimes feel like my Fridays. We are so busy with the kids and their friends and soccer and football, it just never seem I have time for my much loved hobby. I always enjoy the peace and quite of Monday and the time it allows me to play!!

I have been working on Christmas cards here and there and am making some progress. I even have a list of addresses so they can actually be mailed this year! I found a great sketch challenge and thought I would give it a try.

                  IMG_0670

I used an image I bought off of Etsy and colored it with copics. I used Distress ink in Chipped Sapphire to color the card base and the ‘happy’ which is a Simon Says Stamp die. I embossed the die cut with WOW embossing glitter. For the polka dot I stamped a background stamp from Inkadinkado with Versamark and dusted it with Forever Blue Perfect Pearls which gives it a slight shimmer. I embossed the die cut circle from My Favorite Things with silver embossing powder. The snowflake stamp and the ‘holidays’ stamp is from Technique Tuesday.Some of the ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and from my stash as is the silver snowflake charm. I also outlined the card with a white Uniball jell pen.

 

                                                           IMG_0675

 

Here is the sketch :

                                               

                            Mojo Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...