Sunday, July 27, 2014

Happy Mail Day!!

My sweet step daughter had state finals in softball this weekend in Greensburg, about 1 1/2 hours away. Seems this season has gone on forever…MAN did it ever feel that way at times. But they finished third in the state for age group 9 and 10. SO Proud!!! Lots of photos to add to my family album. When we got home Hubby checked the mail…DARN! I was snagged!!! I had 2 packages…one was my monthly kit from Simon Says Stamp and the other was from Pretty Pink Posh. He didn’t say a word but I am sure he made a mental note!

 

Here was what I have came up with so far…

 

                        IMG_0508 

 

I made the background by using a stencil  over craft colored cardstock and covering it with white pigment ink. I then shifted the stencil over a bit and inked it with Distress Ink in Salty Ocean. I then covered it with glitter embossing powder and heat set it. I think it looked like fish scales a bit so I die cut a circle and added this little fish from Simon Says Stamp colored with my copic markers. The fish is actually attached to the inside of the card with pop dots. The twine and the sequence are from Pretty Pink Posh. I ordered the ‘Nature’ and the ‘Patriotic’ Kits and LOVE them!!

 

                          IMG_0515

 

This one was made using all supplies included in my SSS kit. I colored the popsicle with copics and added glossy accents. The pattern paper was originally all black and white and I wanted a bit of color. I used my copics again to color in a few of the items on the pattern paper to coordinate with the popsicle. The suqare is a MFT stitched die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...