Monday, July 21, 2014

Sick Stinks

I saw this sweet skunk stamp set made by Sweet Stamp Shop and had to have it. They I read all the titles which were on the set and I knew it was MADE for my family! Yeah…they don’t have the best manners…at least at home! But I found another use for this little guy when one of our neighbor's kids came down with strep thought. I colored him with my Copics and made the background with a Memory Box die and Distress Ink. I use the mini round sponge dauber to blend Broken China and Mowed Lawn. The cloud and rain drops are cut using Spring Showers by Lawn Fawn. The lettering on the front and the inside is by Paper Smooches. I covered the rain drops with Glossy Accents.

           IMG_0400

 

                                      IMG_0401

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...