Saturday, July 19, 2014

Simon Says Stamp July Kit

Its always a good creative day when I have the time to play with my monthly kit from Simon Says Stamp. This month’s kit was another great kit. Full of awesome patterns and stamps for creating general HAPPY cards to sent out at a moments notice. I made quite a few and even had a lot of papers to use in my family album. Here is one  I whipped up….

.IMG_0317

All supplies are from the kit. I cut a large circle using a circle cutter positioned along the edge of the blue heart pattern paper and attached it with foam tape to the floral.  I colored one of the little envelopes with a C2 copic warm gray marker and added a stitched line across the greeting with a Distress Marker in Faded Jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...