Tuesday, August 5, 2014

MFT Color Palette Challenge

                                                

If you read any of my other blog posts, you already know I have been in a ‘rainbow’ color rut. I love bright, cheery, colors and rainbow combinations seems to fit! Now that I have been checking out blog challenges, I have broken out of my little rut and been using colors that I have not used in a while, and in this MFT Color Palette Challenge, use colors I have a hard time using together. While I love yellow, I have a hard time using it, let alone mixing it with an orange and a teal/aqua-ish color. But I attempted the challenge and here is what I came up with…

                                        

                                                    DSCN1020

The stamps and die cut hearts are by MFT. I cut out a little cupcake from the set and put it on the little girls hand as if she were handing it to someone.  I colored my image and the little die cut hearts with copics . I also colored the edge of the card with a copic to match the image since I could not find cardstock in my stash I wanted to use. The twine is from Pretty Pink Posh and Doodlebug.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rebekah!! I l love your card. Your coloring is amazing. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...