Monday, August 11, 2014

Simon Says Stamp TOOT!!!


Does anyone ‘toot’ anymore?? For those of you who have been lucky enough to have scrapbook pages published in the past know what I mean by ‘toot’. Usually, it was used on message boards to let others know you have a page/piece of work chosen in a magazines or book. Sadly, it seems most of the magazines are no longer in publications. But we now have BLOGS to fill the void!!!!
I was thrilled when I got a message from Stephanie at Simon Says Stamp asking if she could one of my cards in the ‘Spotted’ post for July! WOOHOOO!!!! I LOVE SSS! Great customer service and such cool and cute exclusive products! I have been ordering from them for quite a while now and am honored they would want to feature my card! Be sure to check it out!!

                                                    July Spotted at Simon Says Stamp
                                                                 
The past few days I have been working on back to school cards. This summer has been great with my kids. I have 5 and they have been perfect all summer long….except for the last week. They have been little hooligans. Seriously…the have been. So, I have quickly began to wish school back in session. Here are the two cards I have so far. The first one is for my oldest son, 15, and the second is for my middle daughter, 10.

                                                 DSCN1034
Both the note book and the brick background stamps are from Impression Obsession. The ‘Happy Day’ die cut is from Simon Says Stamp. Its actually the ‘Oh Happy Day’. I just left off the ‘Oh’. I die cut is several times from card stock and glued them together and then covered them with Glossy Accents. The ‘Have a’ is from and ooooooold Hero arts set and the smile is from lawn Fawn.

                                          DSCN1035

This one features a My Favorite Things stamp image colored with Copics. The black and white dot was paper I got in the SSS kit from a few months ago. The ribbon and the sequence are from Pretty Pink Posh. The red pattern paper was just scraps I had in my stash.
 
Thanks for checking this out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...