Friday, August 8, 2014

Paper Smooches!! Froggie Kisses!

                                                                 

Paper Smooches Stamps have a special place in my heart. They were some of the first ones I bought to use with my Copics because they have some simple, open stamps which are great for beginners. Even now that I have had a little more time playing with my Copics, I still reach for Paper Smooches a lot! They seem to have an image and a sentiment which will work with every occasion.

I love contrast in my designs. I love to use colors which are at the opposite end of the color wheel…and a few different shades in between those colors. That is what I did with this Froggie Kisses card.

                                      DSCN1026

 

I used my much loved Copics to color this little guy from the Paper Smooches’ A Little Lovin’ stamp set. The heart stencil is from Simon Says Stamps and I used Distress inks in Festive Berries and Fire Brick. I also inked the border around the image with Mowed Lawn Distress ink. The baker’s twine is from Doodlebug and the solid twine and the sequence are form Pretty Pink Posh. I used google eyes from the dollar store. I used Glossy Accents, Smooch glitter and Liquid Pearls for accents on this card.

I am liking this to the Paper Smooches Sparks Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I've recently ordered my first PS stamps and am in love. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so sweet! love the falling hearts at top! thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...